Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wakeboard Wednesdays

Wakeboard Wednesdays Video Clips. Duration : 8.93 Mins.


I wanted to try wakeboarding for a long time so I finally just decided to go. I went to the Orlando Watesports Complex and did better than I thought I would. While all my family and a bunch of my friends in England are stuck in the snow, I was out enjoying the sunshine. This is what December in Florida is like in Orlando. It's Always Sunny in Florida. Check out my channel where I do all kinds of cool stuff like mud runs, trampoline dodgeball, skydiving, parkour and free running. Check out some of my other videos Epic Trampoline Dodgeball Ninja bit.ly Epic Trampoline Dodgeball Arena bit.ly Tough Mudder Tampa bit.ly Music: "Pits" Composed by:Tillman Sillescu, BMI freeplaymusic.com

Tags: wakeboard, Wednesday, December, Kodak, Playsport, Zi8, ZX3, Corel, videostudio, x3, Pro, High, Definition, Quality, HD, HQ, 1080p, 720p, Underwater, Camera, Pocket, Cam, Waterproof, Orlando, Florida., Shoot, and, Share, Good, Times, cyberlink, powerdirector, HOT, Fun, Sunny, Sunshine, Holiday, Vacation, It's, Always, In, Florida, Extreme, Sports, high speed, boats, stunt, sun, digital, sailing, widescreen, surf, snowboard

No comments:

Post a Comment